Current Positions Available:
Description of the Role:
CHI is seeking an energetic and experienced professional to manage all aspects of its clinical practice. This role will report directly to the senior leadership team. The candidate must clearly understand and support the Integrative Primary Care model and demonstrate a commitment to the central tenets of a Patient Centered Medical Home (Access, Team Care Coordination, Patient/Family Centeredness, Quality, Safety, IT) to enhance Primary Care practice.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct all functions related to practice operations such as scheduling, staff selection, patient flow systems and provider workflows
- Enhance operational effectiveness through critical thinking with emphasis on cost containment and high-quality/safe patient care
- Assist in maintaining compliance with governmental regulations, industry requirements and the elements of Team-Based Medical Home (Examples: HIPAA, OSHA, CMS and payers, MU, PCMH requirements, etc.)
- Set standards and expectations that engage and inspire team members holding self and staff to high standards of accountability while offering feedback and recognition at appropriate intervals supporting achievement, metrics and mission
- Examine and report analytics or measures of success that indicate progress towards financial targets
- Request, collect or pull data and create/refine financial-oriented reports, at determined intervals for informational and decision-making purposes
- Mentor and coach staff on a routine basis, supporting their growth, performance and job satisfaction, within the context of CHI’s mission and values
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience as an out-patient primary care clinical practice administrator with working knowledge of patient centered medical home (PCMH)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration required, Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Health Services Administration strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of the Patient-Centered Medical Home, Electronic Health Records, wellness center programs and services, and future trends in health care
- Personal and/or professional experience with Integrative Health is ideal
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage team-based working relationships with employees, patients and the community
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, CHI’s board of directors, and staff
- Ability to operate as an effective strategic and critical thinker
- Passion for CHI’s mission
The Casey Health Institute is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, national origin, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity. People of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Behavioral Health Counselor
We are seeking a psycho-dynamically oriented, behavioral therapist, sensitive to the interactions of emotions, mind and body, to be part of a team of health care providers to treat patients from a holistic perspective. This position is critical in supporting the patient-centered medical home (PCMH) team by providing mental health services to patients and working with their families. Responsibilities include short term and behavioral focused therapy, coordination with staff on care plans and with community providers to access additional needed services, and coaching patients, families, and caregivers to understand the patient’s needs, goals and to support self-care management as well as participation in a wellness program that involves teaching and supporting lifestyle behavior changes in both the chronically ill and in our patients interested in preventive care. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Casey Health Institute (CHI) is a unique 501 (c) 3, public, not- for-profit, clinical health Center. The Institute was created by a team of pioneering physicians, health care professionals, and business experts with the goal of developing an innovative model for a financially sustainable “Integrative Health Ecosystem”. This model integrates traditional allopathic “Western” medicine with Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) in the setting of a primary care-Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist who has the clerical skills and personality to flourish in a team based, collaborative, holistic primary care setting.
CHI’s community oriented mission and scope include providing direct patient care, health and wellness programs, tracking clinical outcomes data, and performing clinical trials in an ongoing search for effective evidence based treatments. We are looking for like-minded individuals committed to building a collaborative culture that both treats illness and continuously fosters health.
The Medical Receptionist position’s role is to provide a welcoming experience for our patients. This position also works closely with all the Medical Receptionist staff and Clinical staff to help assure that all patient needs are addressed.
List of Duties and Activities
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Answer phones and direct calls appropriately per clinic protocols
- Complete patient registration per clinic protocols
- Perform insurance verifications
- Greet patients and direct them to appropriate staff
- Ordering and inventory maintenance of non-clinical office supplies
- Schedule maintenance and oversight
- Communication with Supervisors and Peers
- Communication with persons outside of clinic
- Establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships with staff
- Acts as an ambassador for patients
- Participates as a member of the Care Team to best care for patients
- High School Diploma, preferred Associate Degree in Medical Administration
- 2 years of experience as Medical Receptionist
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong computer skills
- Time Management
- Good Writing Skills
For further information please contact email@example.com.