Current Positions Available:
Behavioral Health Counselor
We are seeking a psycho-dynamically oriented, behavioral therapist, sensitive to the interactions of emotions, mind and body, to be part of a team of health care providers to treat patients from a holistic perspective. This position is critical in supporting the patient-centered medical home (PCMH) team by providing mental health services to patients and working with their families. Responsibilities include short term and behavioral focused therapy, coordination with staff on care plans and with community providers to access additional needed services, and coaching patients, families, and caregivers to understand the patient’s needs, goals and to support self-care management as well as participation in a wellness program that involves teaching and supporting lifestyle behavior changes in both the chronically ill and in our patients interested in preventive care. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Casey Health Institute (CHI) is a unique 501 (c) 3, public, not- for-profit, clinical health Center. The Institute was created by a team of pioneering physicians, health care professionals, and business experts with the goal of developing an innovative model for a financially sustainable “Integrative Health Ecosystem”. This model integrates traditional allopathic “Western” medicine with Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) in the setting of a primary care-Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist who has the clerical skills and personality to flourish in a team based, collaborative, holistic primary care setting.
CHI’s community oriented mission and scope include providing direct patient care, health and wellness programs, tracking clinical outcomes data, and performing clinical trials in an ongoing search for effective evidence based treatments. We are looking for like-minded individuals committed to building a collaborative culture that both treats illness and continuously fosters health.
The Medical Receptionist position’s role is to provide a welcoming experience for our patients. This position also works closely with all the Medical Receptionist staff and Clinical staff to help assure that all patient needs are addressed.
List of Duties and Activities
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Answer phones and direct calls appropriately per clinic protocols
- Complete patient registration per clinic protocols
- Perform insurance verifications
- Greet patients and direct them to appropriate staff
- Ordering and inventory maintenance of non-clinical office supplies
- Schedule maintenance and oversight
- Communication with Supervisors and Peers
- Communication with persons outside of clinic
- Establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships with staff
- Acts as an ambassador for patients
- Participates as a member of the Care Team to best care for patients
- High School Diploma, preferred Associate Degree in Medical Administration
- 2 years of experience as Medical Receptionist
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong computer skills
- Time Management
- Good Writing Skills
For further information please contact email@example.com.